Fireball Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware
Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware is engineered to maximize durability and longevity to meet the needs of the new skateboarders to professional skateboarders and longboarders alike. Fear stripped hardware no longer.
FLAT PHILLIPS - Classic skateboard hardware head. Sinks into the board to provide maximum fastening strength on top mounted boards. Requires a Phillips Head bit or driver. These cannot be felt under feet.
FLAT ALLEN - Uses the same head shape as the Flat Phillips, except requires a 1/8” allen bit or driver, for reduced risk of stripping. These cannot be felt under feet.
BUTTON ALLEN - Sits atop the deck or trucks, rather than countersunk like the Flat Allen and Flat Phillips. Requires a 1/8”allen bit or driver. Comes with stainless steel washers to prevent damage to deck or trucks. Works best for Drop - Through decks, but still works on Top Mounted decks. The head can be felt under feet, allowing riders to correct foot placement.
While most hardware is steel with some kind of coating, these are full stainless steel. This hardware that can withstand extreme usage and beatings, along with all weather conditions.
- Construction - Stainless Steel
- Drive Types – Flat Phillips, Flat Allen and Button Allen
- Flat Phillips - Used for top mounted boards.
- Flat Allen- Used for top mounted boards.
- Button Allen - Used for drop-through mounted boards.
- Length - All drive heads come in lengths ranging from 1”to 3” to for customizing your setup.
- Designed Specifically for Skateboards
Disclaimer: Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices