The high quality Fireball Dragon Axle Nuts have been designed to fit almost any brand of skateboard truck and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. Coated with zinc, these steel nuts have been designed to last, and with correct installation offer strip resistance giving you one less thing to worry about when skating.
- Designed to fit: Standard 8mm Truck Axles (most trucks)
- Strip Resistance: made from Zinc Coated Steel (to avoid cold welding)
- Pack Contains: 4x Axle Nuts
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Fireball stand behind their products and offer a full money back guarantee if you aren't 100% satisfied with you purchase
Fireball Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware
Not sure what length to buy? Use this Hardware Measurement Tool.
Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware is engineered to maximize durability and longevity to meet the needs of the new skateboarders to professional skateboarders and longboarders alike. Fear stripped hardware no longer.
Note that the nuts in this set are NOT stainless steel, but rather steel coated in zinc. Stainless steel bolts matched with stainless nuts is highly prone to cold welding.
FLAT PHILLIPS - Classic skateboard hardware head. Sinks into the board to provide maximum fastening strength on top mounted boards. Requires a Phillips Head bit or driver. These cannot be felt under feet.
BUTTON ALLEN - Sits atop the deck or trucks, rather than countersunk like the Flat Allen and Flat Phillips. Requires a 1/8”allen bit or driver. Comes with stainless steel washers to prevent damage to deck or trucks. Works best on drop-thru decks, but still works on top mounted decks. The bolt head can be felt under feet, allowing riders to correct foot placement.
FLAT ALLEN - Uses the same head shape as the Flat Phillips, except requires a 1/8” allen bit or driver, for reduced risk of stripping. These cannot be felt under feet.
While most hardware bolts are steel with some kind of paint or coating, the bolts in this set are full stainless steel. This hardware can withstand extreme usage and beatings, along with all weather conditions. Guaranteed.
- Construction - Stainless steel bolts with zinc coated steel nuts
- Drive Types – Flat Phillips, Flat Allen and Button Allen
- Flat Phillips - Used for top mounted boards.
- Flat Allen- Used for top mounted boards.
- Button Allen - Used for drop-through mounted boards.
- Length - All drive heads come in lengths ranging from 1”to 3” to for customizing your setup.
- Designed specifically for skateboards
Disclaimer: Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.
Updated for 2020 with new graphics. Fireball Tinder 60mm Skateboard Wheels
- CHOICE WHEELS: For smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 44mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 60mm, Width: 44mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 35mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Preppedsurface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create smoking clean lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips create a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel is slowly worn down from rippin' slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black fiberglass/urethane core in the Tinder supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.
With or without bearings?
Tinder wheels are available solo or with a selection of 3 different Dragon Bearing styles, all of which are sealed with extremely tight non-contact labyrinth seals on the outside to prevent dirt and gunk from hindering performance. Oh, did we mention they're GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!
ENDURE: a thicker grease for unrelenting roll
RACE: a light oil for pure speed
BUILT: built-in spacers & speed rings to reduce slop & further improve durability
If you ride favoring a heelside or toeside slide, rotate your wheels either opposite (front right to front left and back right to back left) or in an X pattern (front right to back left and back right to front left) at the very first sign of coning to greatly increase the life and performance of Tinder. They can also be flipped as the core is centered.
- Diameter: 60mm
- Durometer: White 81a
- Contact: 35mm contact patch
- Width: 44mm
- Ride Surface: SlidePrepped
- Core Placement: Centerset
Rounded lips and a large stiff core makes this wheel great for park and sliding.
Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.
Fireball Dragon BUILT Bearings for Longboards and Skateboards
Built-in bearings, designed for life
Dragon BUILT Bearings are designed from the ground up for skateboarding and longboarding. Unlike other bearings on the market Dragons' offer our signature Labyrinth shields to help prevent dirt and debris from getting inside the bearing, drastically improving overall performance and life of your bearings. We're so confident we offer a lifetime warranty on the entire range!
BUILT - These super durable bearings are lubricated with our signature grease formula to ensure that the weather doesn’t ruin your skate session. We have tested these bearings for countless months in the South Bay of California and they have proven to hold up in salty, ocean air, wet conditions,through sand, and held their tight tolerances through the chunder riddled roads of Malibu.
BUILT CERAMIC – These blazingly fast bearings are lubricated with our signature oil formula to ensure that right out of the box you will have an unmatched, smooth, fast ride. We have tested these bearings at numerous races, slide jams, free ride sessions, downhill runs, park sessions, street sessions, cruising and dancing. The BUILT CERAMIC bearings have proven to perform at their peak, even months after installation.
We wanted to create a high end built-in bearing at a fair price. Each bearing is sealed with extremely tight non-contact labyrinth seal on the outside to prevent dirt and gunk from hindering performance.
- Axle Fitment: 8mm
- ABEC Rating: None, designed specifically for action sport use
- Measurement: 22mm (diameter) x 8mm (inner diameter) x 7mm (width), with built-in spacer measurements of 5.1mm and a 0.65mm speed ring
- Special Features: Steel or Ceramic balls to match ride style
Dragon Precision Spacers and Speed Rings
Dragon Precision Spacers and Speed Rings are manufactured to provide a precision fit with extremely low tolerances in-between your skateboard bearings. This allows you to crank your axle nut all the way down, which in turn reduces slop and increases the longevity, durability and performance of your bearings by great amounts.
We here at Fireball were tired of rattling coming from our bearings and spacers due to imperfections in the manufacturing process of bearings spacers. Many other spacers are manufactured with stamped steel, causing a sloppy fit. This causes the bearing to have higher tolerances and lose its roll speed over time. We’re not sure about you, but we like to make our gear last as long as possible.
- Width - 0.405”(10.29 mm)
- Axle Size - 8mm
- Precision Machined for Extremely Tight Tolerances - Between +/- 0.02 mm
- Construction - Iron with Zinc Coating for protection from rust.
- Durability - Equal to the durability of stamped steel with a more precise fitment.
- Perfect Fitment for Dragon Endure and Race Bearings - Designed and tested to work extremely well with our Dragon Bearing lineup.
Disclaimer: These Spacers and Speeds rings will cause your board to
accelerate at speeds which can potentially cause combustion. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.
- Remove everything from the skateboard axle
- Place a Dragon Speed Ring (small washer) on the axle
- Place a bearing on the axle with the shield towards the middle of the skateboard
- Place a Dragon Spacer on the axle
- Place a bearing on the axle with the shield towards the middle of the skateboard
- Push wheel down on the bearing with the outward part of the wheel facing towards the middle of the skateboard
- Remove wheel and seated bearing from the axle
- Flip wheel and place it back on the axle, installing the second bearing
- Place a Dragon Speed Ring on the axle
- Tighten axle nut down all the way (some clicking is often normal, bearing is fully seating into the wheel)
- Repeat and go shred!