Fireball Dragon Axle Nuts:
The high quality Fireball Dragon Axle Nuts have been designed to fit almost any brand of skateboard truck and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. Coated with zinc, these steel nuts have been designed to last, and with correct installation offer strip resistance giving you one less thing to worry about when skating.
Fireball Dragon Kingpin Nut:
Again designed with universal fitment in mind, our kingpin nuts fit both reverse kingpin and traditional kingpin truck styles for skateboard and longboards. We have you covered no matter what you ride.
- Designed to fit: Standard 8mm Truck Axles (Axle Nuts), RKP & TKP Kingpin (Kingpin Nuts)
- Strip Resistance: made from Zinc Coated Steel (to avoid cold welding)
- Pack Contains: 4x Axle Nuts, 2x Kingpin Nuts
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Fireball stand behind their products and offer a full money back guarantee if you aren't 100% satisfied with you purchase
Beauty. Form. Function.
Only 100 hand numbered decks made. Each comes with exclusive vinyl sticker
Designed by Manilla based artist Lei Melendres, this Fireball cruiser is designed to SHRED. Or if that's not your thing, just pop one up on the wall, sit back, grab a glass of whisky and bask in the endless details which make up the 'Mech Dragon'.
The 29.5" x 8.5" deck gives plenty of foot room, with a fully functional kick tail, nose and wheel flares giving you more functionality than you'll ever need. Pair this with the Paris Street Trucks and Fireball Tinder Wheels and you're covered wherever you ride. Seriously, we challenge you to find a surface this can't tackle.
- Trucks: Paris 129mm Street Trucks
- Wheels: Fireball Tinder 60mm 81a Wheels
- Bearings: Fireball Dragon ENDURE Bearings
- Grip: MOB Grip Tape
- Hardware: Fireball Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware
- Length: 29.75" | 75.57 cm
- Width: 8.5" | 21.59 cm
- Wheelbase: 14.75" | 37.47 cm
- Concave: Mild
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: 7 ply maple
- Special Features: Limited edition artist model of only 100 decks, individually hand numbered.