FREE VALENTINES DAY BEARING OFFER | Please note you will need to add the Tinder Wheels & either RACE or ENDURE bearings (without Spacers/Speed rings) to your basket and enter your coupon code at checkout.
Updated for 2020. Fireball Tinder 60mm Skateboard Wheels
- CHOICE WHEELS for smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 40mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 60mm, Width: 40mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 35mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Preppedsurface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create smoking clean lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips create a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel is slowly worn down from rippin slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black fiberglass/urethane core in the Tinder supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.
If you ride favoring a heelside or toeside slide, rotate these wheels (switch front right with front left and back right with back left) at the first sign of coning to greatly increase the life and performance of Tinder. They can also be flipped as the core is centered.
- Diameter: 60mm
- Durometer: White 81a
- Contact: 33mm contact patch
- Width: 40mm
- Ride Surface: SlidePrepped
- Core Placement: Centerset core
Rounded lips and a large stiff core makes this wheel great for park and sliding. Disclaimer: Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.