* Note: these wheels are factory seconds/blemishes - wheels will ride as usual, but may have small graphic issues or similar
65mm of Beast Urethane for shredding, carving and cruising
- CHOICE WHEELS: For smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 44mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 65mm, Width: 46mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 38mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Preppedsurface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create smoking clean lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips create a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel is slowly worn down from rippin' slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black fiberglass/urethane core in the Tinder supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.
If you ride favoring a heelside or toeside slide, rotate your wheels either opposite (front right to front left and back right to back left) or in an X pattern (front right to back left and back right to front left) at the very first sign of coning to greatly increase the life and performance of Tinder. They can also be flipped as the core is centered.
- Diameter: 65mm
- Durometer: White 81a
- Contact: 38mm contact patch
- Width: 46mm
- Ride Surface: SlidePrepped
- Core Placement: Centerset
Rounded lips and a large stiff core makes this wheel great for park and sliding.
Ride with caution and always wear a helmet.