Fireball Woman’s Hoodie
This soft, comfortable sweatshirt, sporting the Fireball Swirl design, is perfect for everyday street wear. Represent what Fireball embodies as a skate company, which is striving to create fun for the greater good of skateboarding by producing high-end, high-quality gear to improve the quality-of-life for skateboarders and longboarders alike.
- Designed by - American Apparel
- Materials 100% California Fleece Cotton (Heather Grey color way contains 10% Polyester)
- Matching Nylon Zipper
- Hoodie Features
- Raglan Sleeves
- Kangaroo Pocket
Moonshine Longboard Deck - Complete
The medium concave and micro-drop rocker also makes for a bomber freeride set-up. The two-ply deck has just enough concave to rail turns or throw mega-slides. We added multiple wheel base options and aggressive ROAM grip into a deck that is ultra lightweight and ultra durable.
Fireball Scorch Longboard Wheels, 71mm
The Fireball Scorch is the world's first flawlessly symmetrical freeride wheel. The original drive to create the Fireball brand stemmed from the desire to create a centerset freeride wheel unlike any the world has seen before. With two years of designing, prototyping, and shredding behind us, Scorch is here. The Fireball Scorch is a high speed free ride wheel designed for professional level longboard skateboarding. Ideal for downhill, cruising, freeride, and other longboarding styles.
Embrace the Commute
The Axis is an undoubtable staple of the Arbor lineup. Combine that with a fresh set of Fireball wheels and you'll be unstoppable. The deck's drop through platform is formed with perfect symmetry, making the board extra comfortable for cruising the streets or commuting to work or class.
This board is made from reclaimed wood and environmentally friendly, water-based sealers.
Commuting | Pushing | Cruising | Blasting by People on BIRD Scooters
Flagship Complete With:
- Paris Trucks - 180mm | 50° | Silver or Black
- Fireball Scorch Wheels - 71mm | 84a
- Dragon Bearings
- Jessup or Lucid Grip, a clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass
- Truck Mounting - Drop Through
- Length - 37" (94 cm)
- Width - 8.5" (21.5 cm )
- Wheelbase - 27.4" (69.5 cm)
Construction: 8 Ply Maple
Construction (Bamboo): 7 Ply Maple + 1 Ply Bamboo
Walk It Like Ya Talk It
Looking for an solid commuter without the bulk of a heavy board to get yourself around the city? The Arbor Pocket Rocket has your back.
This board comes ready to rip with some of the best components in the biz. Especially the set of Fireball Tinders that keep you rolling. Compared to the other boards in this price range, this board is of superior quality.
Each of these boards appears a bitt differently, due to the natural wood grain used for each deck.
- Arbor Pocket Rocket Deck with Clear Spray-On or Jessup Grip
- Paris 108mm Trucks
- Fireball Tinder 60mm/81a Wheels (blank)
- Dragon RACE Bearings
- Dragon Stainless Steel Hardware
- Length: 27 inches (68.58 cm)
- Width: 7.75 inches (19.69 cm)
- Wheelbase: 14 inches (43.18 cm)
- Construction: Maple or Maple/Bamboo
- Flex: Stiff
- Plys: 7
- Concave Style: Radial
- Concave Depth: Mild
- Griptape: Clear, Spray-On from Arbor or Jessup
Live Life On The Wedge
Those looking for a quick whip to get them around town with relative ease have come to the right place. We present to you: The Wedge from Sector 9. A colorful cruiser that gives you a functional kick tail for ollies, manuals and beyond comes ready to rock and get you rolling.
Coming in hot with neon pink and blue colorways, this complete setup comes with a set of 180mm Paris V2 Trucks, a set of Dragon RACE Bearings and some pure white 60mm Fireball Tinder Wheels. With this board in your quiver, you'll be set to carve in and sound cars and cracks as you make your way through the city.
Commuting | Cruising | Carving | Keeping Calm | Carrying On
- Paris V2 Trucks - 50° | 180mm | Black
- Fireball Tinder Wheels - 60mm | 81a | White
- Dragon RACE Bearings
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - 31.25” (79.375 cm)
- Width - 7.25” (18.415 cm)
- Wheelbase - 15.5” (39.37 cm)
Construction: 7 Ply Maple | 80's Mold | Top Mount | Candy Coat Full Dip Color